CR Flight develop innovative counter-rotating propulsion systems to provide greater efficiency, thrust and longevity for vertical take-off and landing (VTOL), multirotor and horizontal-flight unmanned aircraft (UAVs and drones).
eVector Propulsion Technology by CR Flight
Electric propulsion for UAV and drone propellers
eVector, the patented contra-rotational technology developed by CR Flight, significantly enhances thrust efficiency and overall performance of propeller systems powered by an electric motor.
Benefits of our Innovative UAV Propulsion Technology
When compared to conventional electric motors, the Electric Propulsion Units (EPU) with eVector technology deliver:
- 30 – 50% greater thrust efficiency
- Up to 100% increased operating range
- Quieter operation with lower noise
- Zero emissions
Proven performance enhancements
This performance comparison chart shows how the operational thrust generated by the eVector EPU compares over a range of amps to a conventional electric motor. Notice how the eVector EPU performs for a longer continuous operation.
Our innovative electric propulsion motors are ideal for a range of commercial and industrial drone applications, such as:
- Surveying and spraying for precision agriculture
- Heavy-lift industrial drones
- Search and rescue operations
- Aerial photography and mapping
- Infrastructure and utilities inspections such as roads, power lines, pipelines and railways.
Learn more: Counter-Rotating Electric Drone Motors