Hargrave Technologies is an Australian power electronics engineering company specialising in the professional design and manufacturing of NDAA compliant electronic speed controllers (ESCs) which are essential for driving brushless electric motors using various power sources.
Drawing on over a decade of experience in the aerospace and defense sectors, our drone ESCs are essential for driving brushless electric motors in a variety of multirotor, fixed-wing and VTOL drone platforms. Hargrave Technologies ESCs are currently operating in over 50 countries and have been integrated into more than 10,000 aircraft.
Hargrave Technologies products have played a critical role in ensuring success for our customers in a wide range of missions and use cases.
Our accomplishments include:
- Delivering exceptional performance and reliability
- Gaining recognition for our industry-leading ESCs in commercial and defence aerospace markets
- Offering cutting-edge solutions for the automotive and space industries
Our off-the-shelf solutions meet a broad range of immediate requirements, and are designed and manufactured from the ground up in-house at our facilities in Australia, providing end-to-end control over the full lifecycle for maximum quality.
Our highly skilled engineering team also excels in developing variants or creating bespoke designs to suit the unique needs of our customers. From electronics to software, tailored solutions can be implemented within weeks not months.
Learn more: Drone Motor Controllers >
At the heart of our technology is GateKEEPER, a unified technology platform that underpins the next generation of drone motor controllers.
Key features include:
- Proven motor control architecture with advanced proprietary algorithms, combining the low-speed efficiency of FOC with the high-speed performance of trapezoidal drive
- Robust performance and high reliability that Hargrave Technologies is known for on any integrated inverter
- Bespoke controllers can now be derived from the same flight-tested platform as our COTS offerings
- Supports a new generation of wide bandgap semiconductor technologies including Silicon Carbide and Gallium Nitride bridges
- Compatible with any flight controller that supports DroneCAN, PWM or Dshot