WOLF Advanced Technology will be exhibiting at DSEI London, 12th-15th September 2023. WOLF’s technical team will be available to share details about the company’s latest rugged high-performance computing, AI, and video I/O modules.
Designed to meet the embedded systems SWaP-constrained requirements typically required by Unmanned Systems, WOLF products range from extremely low power modules to industry-leading high performance data analysis, processing and AI modules.
New products featured include:
- NVIDIA Ada GPU with superior performance per Watt
- WOLF FGX2 for up to 4K video capture, convert and transmit
- NVIDIA ConnectX SmartNIC for secure network transfers up to 100GbE
- NVIDIA Jetson Orin AGX for WOLF Blade Servers and HPC modules.
- A new 3U VPX air flow through module which integrates a new 75 Ohm coax VPX connector that is for ideal video data
Specializing in rugged high-performance embedded computing (HPEC), WOLF solutions are designed to operate in the harshest environments, without sacrificing NVIDIA GPU, APU and Xilinx FPGA high-speed processing capabilities.
Happy to hear about new projects and collaborate to find ways to accommodate system needs – WOLF will be on Booth H8-562, at DSEI London, 2023.