Polyexplore Inc.’s Polynav 2000 Family of top-performing GNSS-aided Inertial Navigation Systems (GNSS/INS) offers a choice of tactical-grade Inertial Measurement Units (IMU), both MEMS and FOG, to meet the challenging performance, as well as the most stringent budgetary requirements.
The Family features a dual-frequency RTK, dual antennas, a Heave measurement for Marine applications, the Distance Measurement Instrument (DMI) assisted dead reckoning for the “urban canyons,” as well as an interface for LiDAR/Radar synchronization and camera triggering for HD mapping applications. The superior centimeter-level positioning and attitude measurement performance of the system combined with an exceptional cost structure.
The Polynav 2000S INS/GNSS features one of the best performing MEMS tactical IMU available. The system delivers superior Attitude and Heading readings, with the Heading accuracy of 0.08° at 1 m baseline as well as Roll and Pitch (RTK) of 0.015°. The dead reckoning feature of the Polynav 2000S allows a low, under 2m over 30-sec, drift during the GNSS outages.
As a member of the Polynav 2000 Family, the system bridges over the MEMS and FOG performances, offering budgetary options for high-precision-minded applications such as HD Mapping, Surveying, and Infrastructure Maintenance.
The Polynav 2000S comes in a ruggedized enclosure with an environmental rating of IP67 for challenging industrial applications. The overall dimensions are 166mm x 134mm x 70mm and weight of ~ 800 g. The OEM version of the system available upon request.Features
- Centimeter level positioning with precise attitude and heading whether the platform is static or moving
- Precision, velocity, acceleration, attitude (Roll, pitch, heading), and angular rate
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo*, and SBAS, QZSS; 240 Tracking Channels
- Dual frequency (L1 & L2) RTK
- Global PPP
- Dual antenna for accurate heading
- Best in class price-performance ratio
- 100 Hz navigation solution and the raw measurement output
- Tactical grade, near FOG performing solid-state IMU sensor
- Multiple sensor fusion
- ROS driver ready
- Heave message
Satellite signals: L1 & L2C/L2P (GPS), E1&E5b (Galileo)
- Position: 1.6 m CEP SPS, 0.02 m RTK
- Velocity (RTK): 1 cm/s
- Roll/Pitch (RTK): 0.015°
- Heading: 0.08° (1 m base)
Measurement rate: 100 Hz
Sensitivity: -160 dBm
Number of antennas: 2
|Dynamic Range||400 °/s||10 g|
|Bias Instability||0.3 °/hr.||0.03 ug|