Teledyne Marine will release several new products at this year’s Ocean Business Conference in Southampton, UK, April 18-20.
With significant representation at the 2023 event, the Teledyne team will be available at booth T7 to guide visitors through products, new technology, and the events the company is offering over the three days.
At the Teledyne Marine Hospitality and Demo Suite, there will be dockside equipment demos where visitors can experience the company’s products firsthand, and training workshops led by industry professionals. Presentations will include Teledyne Marines’ broad portfolio of products to support marine construction.
“The world is changing, and sustainability is a driving force of innovation. Teledyne Marine’s quest for sustainability is transforming the landscape in product development, technologies, and processes,” said Arnar Steingrimsson, VP of Sales. “Teledyne Marine has a long history of innovation, and there will be some exciting new products on display that we are looking forward to unveiling at Ocean Business 23.”
At Ocean Business 23, Teledyne Marine is focused on uncrewed systems and sensors. With new technology that gives customers the best possible tools to fulfill their tasks, Teledyne Marine will present several new products at the show:
- The new Gavia Osprey AUV offers longer endurance, greater payload capacity, and true modularity, building upon the Gavia line with what Teledyne believes is the world’s first truly open and modular AUV.
- Teledyne RD Instruments will unveil the new WORKHORSE II ADCP, available in 300, 600, and 1200 kHz.
- Teledyne RESON will be showcasing the new SeaBat T51-ASV and the T50-ASV, its highly dependable performing sonars, with the T51 having the best resolution in the market with full swath width at 800 KHz. The new configurations now come with topsides in an optimized form suitable for ASVs and USVs.
- Teledyne TSS will display the TOGSNAV Gen 3, a fully integrated subsea navigation system for ROVs and large AUVs.
- Teledyne TSS will also display the new SATURN INS for when performance and reliability matter.
“Teledyne Marine always strives to give their customers the best possible tools to accomplish their missions while providing them with the latest technology for all their applications,” said William Egan, SVP, Sales & Marketing. “Sustainable innovation is the driving force behind product development at Teledyne Marine. Our new products reflect that, and we are excited to share this with our customers at this year’s Ocean Business Conference.”
Visitors to the Teledyne Marine booth T7 can get information and the schedule for all workshops and demos.