Inertial Labs, a developer of advanced inertial sensing technologies, has released a case study outlining how autonomous solutions can be utilised to increase efficiency and profitability for the agricultural industry.
The case study gives details of:
- The benefits of automated precision agriculture technologies
- Hardware components of precison agriculture, including autonomous vehicles, GNSS RTK base stations, and integrated solutions
- Inertial Labs’ dual-antenna INS (inertial navigation system) solution for autonomous vehicles
- Mapping and automation software for precision agriculture
- Inertial Labs’ technology bundles for automating precision agriculture vehicles
To find out more about the benefits of automated precision agriculture and how Inertial Labs’ solutions can be used to enable this, download the full case study here.