SBG Systems is proud to introduce you to its renewed line of miniature inertial sensors: the Ellipse series 3rd Generation. Ellipse Series is a successful line of industrial-grade inertial sensors known for their high level of robustness. This 3rd generation embeds a 64-Bit microprocessor running latest generation algorithms. All the INS/ GNSS are now provided with multi-band RTK receiver for centimetric position and more accurate orientation. Join SBG Systems to learn more about the new generation of the Ellipse series.
- Presentation of the new Ellipse line and its applications with Thibault Bonnevie, CEO and co-founder of SBG Systems
- Focus on the INS/GNSS technology: Extended Kalman Filtering, Differences between single and dual frequency, RTK and Post-processing with Alexis Guinamard, CTO and co-founder of SBG Systems
- Q&A session
To register, please choose the webinar you would like to attend, and click on its registration link.
- Register to Thursday, July 2nd – 10:00 CEST (UTC+2) – Paris time
- Register to Thursday, July 2nd – 10:00 PDT (UTC-7) – California time
- Register to Friday, July 3rd – 14:00 SGT (UTC+8) – Singapore time
For those who cannot attend this webinar in live, we will provide a recording of it afterward.