Quanta Micro embeds a dual-frequency/quad constellations GNSS receiver for centimetric position with a very high performance IMU in an extremely compact form factor.
With its reduced size and weight (50 x 37 x 23 mm and 38g) and its high-end performance (centimetric positioning, roll/pitch with less than 0.02° error and heading with less than 0.06° error), this GNSS aided INS offers a unique combination of navigation performance and SWAP-C. Quanta Micro leverages on a survey grade IMU for optimal heading performance in single antenna applications, and high immunity to vibrating environments. An optional secondary antenna enables fast heading initialization in low dynamic applications.
To achieve such performance in even the hardest conditions, Quanta Micro benefits from SBG Systems unique experience in designing and manufacturing inertial sensors, including an individual calibration of each of the manufactured sensor across the full range of working temperature (-40°C to +85°C).
- Roll/pitch 0.015°, Heading 0.035° (PPK)
- Roll/pitch 0.02°, Heading 0.06° (RTK)
- RTK/PPK position performance: 1cm
- Survey grade IMU with temperature compensation (0.8°/h class)
- Highly versatile: automotive, airborne, and marine motion profiles included.
- 5cm heave for marine applications
- Highly tested and calibrated from -40°C to 85°C
- Robust to vibrating environments
- Quad-constellation multi-band RTK GNSS receiver
- Smooth post-processing workflow with Qinertia
- Major size reduction with no compromise on performance