Advantech is a leading manufacturer of rugged embedded computer systems for mission-critical UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle), drone and robotics applications. UST is delighted to welcome Advantech on board as a supplier partner, and we will be highlighting their unique solutions and capabilities across our channels over the next 12 months.
We’ve just launched Advantech’s UST supplier profile, which has been written and built by our team in collaboration with the company. The Gold profile showcases their innovative computing hardware, which is designed to meet stringent military and aerospace standards, ensuring the highest performance over long operational cycles and under the most challenging of conditions.
Advantech’s embedding and intelligent computing portfolio includes:
- Compact and lightweight Computer-on-Module (COM) solutions featuring cutting-edge CPUs, high-speed I/O and ECC memory – ideal for low-SWaP (size, weight and power) drones and robotics. Form factors include COM Express, COM-HPC and SMARC.
- Computing solutions that enable powerful AI (artificial intelligence) inference at the edge, leveraging state-of-the-art NVIDIA embedded systems to equip drones and unmanned systems with smart self-learning capabilities.
- Ultra-rugged fanless embedded computers designed to withstand the harsh operating conditions of unmanned vehicles and military systems, offering powerful performance and a variety of I/O.
- Compact embedded industrial PCs designed to support Mini-ITX motherboards and 3.5” single-board computers, providing high-performance computing capabilities with flexible I/O in a low SWaP footprint.
- Rugged embedded single-board computing solutions that can be easily integrated into a wide variety of drone and robotics platforms, featuring wide operating temperature ranges and easy expansion capabilities.
- High-reliability SSD storage and DRAM memory solutions that have been ruggedized to withstand harsh in-vehicle conditions, including high humidity, corrosion and extremes of shock and vibration. They are equipped with sophisticated self-management software that enables health status monitoring, lifespan predictions, and online PMQ (predictive maintenance quality).
- Modular industrial PCs that can be easily configured to support a wide variety of inspection, automation and monitoring applications, supporting a wide range of input voltages and operational temperatures.
- Industrial-grade GPU solutions based around NVIDIA Jetson technology, enabling advanced mission-critical applications such as AI and machine learning.
- A modular and scalable AI platform designed specifically for in-vehicle applications, featuring a rugged shock- and vibration-tolerant build and supports advanced video surveillance and real-time tracking and communications.
To find out more about Advantech and their rugged embedded computer systems for drones and robotics, please visit their profile page: https://www.unmannedsystemstechnology.com/company/advantech/