SBG Systems has announced the release of its new Quanta Micro Inertial Navigation System (INS), a GNSS-aided INS that offers a unique combination of navigation performance and low Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C).
Based on a survey grade Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) featuring a temperature calibration from -40 to +85°C, and from a cutting edge multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS receiver, the Quanta Micro delivers optimal heading performance in all applications.
Main features of the Quanta Micro:
- Outstanding accuracy: 0.015° Roll/Pitch, 0.035° Heading, 1 cm Position (PPK)
- Integrates a Survey grade IMU: 0.8°/h Gyro Bias Instability
- Versatile INS/GNSS that suits all applications: Land, Air, or Marine
- Highly tested and calibrated from -40°C to 85°C
- Robust to vibrating environments
- Quad-constellation multi-band RTK GNSS receiver
- Smooth post-processing workflow with Qinertia
- Major size reduction with no compromise on performance