SightLine Applications has released the newest software update for the company’s onboard video processing solutions for UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) and unmanned systems. The version 3.01.00 release includes dual-channel processing for SightLine’s 4000-OEM video processor, as well as 1080p/60 input support and improved performance with 4K video.
Other highlights of the new software release include:
- Sony FCB-ER8550 block camera support for the 4000-OEM, using the new 4000-STM adaptor board and MIPI input
- Multiple improvements to tracking through occlusions for all processors
- Multiple improvements to DPR/NUC implementation
- New enhancement functions to improve heat scintillation effects
- Various rendering and camera interface improvements