Ellipse-N is a small-sized high performance RTK Inertial Navigation System (INS) with integrated GNSS receiver. It provides Roll, Pitch, Heading, Heave, and Navigation data.
This light-weight sensor includes a MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) integrating three gyroscopes, three accelerometers, and three magnetometers. It embeds a dual-frequency RTK, Quad constellation GNSS receiver. Ellipse-N runs an enhanced Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which fuses inertial data with GNSS, Odometer, and RTK corrections for excellent orientation and navigation data in the most challenging environments.Accuracy
- 0.05° Roll and Pitch over 360° (RTK)
- 0.2° Heading (RTK with high dynamics)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave, adjusted to the wave period
- 1 cm GNSS Position
- Very Low Noise Gyroscopes
- 64-bit architecture for high end filtering processing
- GPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU / GALILEO receiver
- Differential Corrections
- Connection to Odometer
- 200 Hz Output Rate
Accuracy and features are available in the IP68 box enclosure, or in the PCB-mounted 17-gram OEM version.
2 years warranty