ComNav Technology has launched a dealership program in several countries and regions in order to support its rapid growth, particularly in the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) surveying and Geographic Information System (GIS) fields.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), ComNav Technology develops and manufactures GNSS OEM boards, receivers, data collectors, tablets and other GNSS end-products.
Over the past 10 years, the company has provided land surveying solutions, unmanned aerial mapping solutions, and GIS solutions to more than 120 countries for land surveying, GIS, deformation monitoring, personnel positioning, machine control, precision agriculture, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV).
ComNav’s dealer program is designed to provide the resources needed to develop business opportunities, including marketing, internal training and maintenance, technical support, quantity discount, promotional freebies, and more.
ComNav’s criteria for its dealership program includes:
- GNSS-related company established at least one year ago, with verification documents
- At least one year of agency experience in GNSS related product services
- At least one full-time engineer who knows electrical engineering or computer science technology, who has experience in equipment installation and troubleshooting at the company
- At least two dedicated sales/marketing people for the ComNav GNSS product line
- Meet minimum order quantity per year, which varies by region/country
The company encourages anyone who is interested in the program to reach out even if they do not meet the criteria.
Due to ComNav’s advanced technology and services, some of its distributors transformed themselves from surveyors to company owners, some chose ComNav over competitors as their sole cooperative brand, and some experienced a boom in business after cooperation with ComNav. Visit ComNav’s YouTube channel to view more ‘Grow with ComNav’ stories>