The webinar will be hosted by Nigel Lee, retired Royal Navy Officer, with 20+ years expertise in warfare and weapons engineering, who has also held senior positions in Lockheed Martin and Ultra Electronics, and now is our VP International Sales. Nigel will be sharing a wealth of knowledge gained in over 30+ years of experience in the Defence environment, particularly in the C4ISR domain.
Nigel will be accompanied by Gareth James who has 23 years experience in the Microwave link sector including roles at Gigawave, Gigasat, Ultra Electronics and a 12-year relationship with DTC. Together Nigel and Gareth will illustrate how Mesh technology can overcome modern connectivity challenges such as:
- Soldier to soldier battlefield situational awareness including data and video
- Maritime data connectivity including boarding parties
- Secure UxV telemetry and data transfer
- Safe City live video and sensor data transfer
- Broadcast remote production and spectrum management
To gain an insight into the how Mesh technology may be applied across these varied areas please join our Mesh Applications Webinar on Wednesday, February 10th at 9AM (GMT)
Contact DTC to request access to this webinar.