Deep Trekker has released a guide explains all you need to know about sonar systems, including using sonar for tunnel inspections, search and recovery missions, and more.
The video above is an example of how sonar can help with underwater target identification and navigating toward it.
Deep Trekker offers remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) equipped with cameras that are widely used for tasks such as underwater inspections, video recording, maintenance and repair operations.
By adding the optional TriTech Micron or the TriTech Gemini 720is Multibeam Imaging Sonar attachment, you get the benefit of remote operated scanning that will significantly enhance your ROV’s ability to identify hidden objects that might otherwise go undetected by a camera system.
Deep Trekker’s article Sonar Systems: All You Need to Know covers:
- What is Sonar and How is it Used?
- How Does Sonar Work?
- Types of Sonar Systems
- Applications of Sonar Systems
- Operating Principles of Sonar
- Echos in Sonar
- ROV Navigation
- Object Location with a Mounted Scanning Sonar
- Tunnel Inspections with an Imaging Sonar
- Underwater Remote-Operated Robots for You