Built to meet or exceed MIL-DTL-83513, our rugged Micro-D connectors are perfect for aerospace and Unmanned Vehicle Systems, where high-reliability is critical.
The gold-plated flex pins withstand more than 2000 mating cycles, while giving the connector an extremely high tolerance to shock and vibration.
This compact design can be configured with 9 to 51 contacts. Termination styles include pre-wired, Surface Mount (Horizontal, Vertical or Edge), Flex Circuit Mount, Thru-Hole (Straight or Right Angle), solder cup and jumper.
We offer Discrete Wired variants with optional over-molding, and the Saver and Jumper variants. Our connectors can be manufactured for environments up to 260°C.Micro-D Connector Types
- Discrete Wired (WD)
- Soldercup (SS)
- Power Micro-D
- Horizontal Surface Mount (H0)
- Vertical Surface Mount (VV)
- Card Edge Surface Mount (C0)
- Flex Circuit Mount (FF)
- Straight Thru-Hole Mount (DD)
- Right Angle Thru-Hole (H2)
- Vertical Board Mount .075 (SV7)
- Narrow Right Angle. 100 (SR1)
- Jumpers (WXY)
- Savers (Z)