AIRTAXI World Congress 2023, currently the only event entirely dedicated to air taxis and urban eVTOLs, will be hosted by San Francisco International Airport, October 2-5.
Bringing together suppliers and OEMs, as well as investors, operators, airlines, airports, vertiports, and urban infrastructure stakeholders for personalized, pre-arranged meetings, AIRTAXI’23 will focus on two essential areas: the operationalization of air taxis and the development of new air services.
The program includes:
- AIRTAXI and Partner Airline Briefings: Will operators actually operate?
- Countdown to Certification & Air Traffic Alignment
- How to prepare your Airport for AIRTAXIs, eVTOLs, eCTOLs, Delivery Drones
- AIRTAXI Vertical Integration in Aerospace
- AIRTAXIs as Regional Feeders for commercial airlines
- AIRTAXIs as Hub Feeders or Point to Point
- Route Network Planning & Forecasting
- New Local & Regional Air Services
- New Regional OmniHubs
- Focused Local Services e.g., Hotels, Commercial Areas
- AIRTAXIs and Regional Airport Readiness
- Additional Hub Network Feed & Multimodality
- New Inward Investment Clusters and Innovation Districts
The personalized pre-arranged meetings in 2023 will be positioned in their appropriate Meeting Zone and organized according to the changing needs of the air taxi industry:
- Meeting Zone West: Focusing on Aircraft, Tech, and Alignment issues
- Meeting Zone East: Focusing on the Air Service potential of air taxis
- VIPs, Investors, Airlines, and Operators have special access to the Investor’s Lounge
- Private meeting rooms are also available for investors
These pre-scheduled meetings involve over 400 key decision-makers from top Air Taxis, Charter Operators, Business Jets, International & Domestic Airlines, Airport Authorities, Urban City Planners, Vertiports, Leasing Companies, and Investors from various countries including Japan, Singapore, South Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, UAE, UK, Germany, France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Latin America, and the USA.
“As 2025 rapidly approaches (the target date for most OEMs to certificate their aircraft) the focus is now shifting to the entry of air taxis into commercial airline service,” said Mike Howarth, Chairman at Global Travel Investments. “The AIRTAXI World Congress will be the front and center of this change.”
The AIRTAXI 2023 attendees include:
- San Francisco Airport CCO and CFO
- Cincinnati Airport CIO
- Abu Dhabi Airport VP
- Edmonton Int. Airport
- Groupe ADP Deputy Director Innovation
- United Airlines Ventures President
- Munich Airport VP Corporate Development
- Aeroporti di Roma Chief Aviation Officer
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Ferrovial Airports
- Saudia Airlines CEO
- EHang CMO
- Rolls Royce
- Signature Flight Support
- Paris Economic Development Agency
- Fintraffic Air Navigation
- Yoshine Helicopters, and many more.
“The AIRTAXI Vertical Airshow at SFO will be the highlight of the event! Featuring a live demo of vertical take-off and landing at the 50 million pax airport, it will truly be history in the making,” said Rose Sokolova, Chief Operation Officer at Global Travel Investments. “We are excited to be working together with San Francisco International Airport, FAA, Archer, Joby Aviation and Signature Flight Support on integration of eVTOLs into SFO’s operational system to make vertical demo flights a reality this October, paving the way for the future of air taxis and urban eVTOL.”
For more information or to register, please visit the official AIRTAXI World Congress website.