The idea of fully autonomous vehicles has always been a long-term goal set by manufacturers and by society’s vision of the future. With big name companies already developing and testing fully autonomous vehicles, this seems as an inevitable future, where such technology will offer the possibility of significant benefits to social welfare.
The Driverless Technologies Insurance North America 2016 initiative, to be held in Chicago on May 26th, looks to address the immediate and long term impacts of assisted and pure driverless technologies on the auto insurance industry, targeting not only private, but commercial lines as well.
This conference will answer the following burning questions:
- What is the pace of adoption?
Learn what the majority of vehicles on the road will be driverless and how this will impact the revenue of the insurance carriers
- Who will be liable?
At which stage will personal liability turn into product liability
- What will the impact be on pricing and claims?
Lots of pricing and claims handling is based on historical data, what assumptions can be made for driverless cars
This is the only conference in North America that has a specific focus on the impact of driver assistance technologies on the insurance market, both today and over the coming months and years.
Some of the industry leading speakers that are already confirmed include:
- Chris Ziance, Project Manager, Progressive Insurance
- Alexander McGinley, Vice President, US Marine, XL Catlin Insurance
- Robert Cleveland, Product Manager, Bankers Insurance
- Ian Wright, Co-Founder, Tesla Motors
- David Zuby, EVP and Chief Research Officer, Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
- Brent Hawkins, Advanced Concepts Engineer, Peterbilt Trucks
- Alex Epstein, Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Content, National Safety Council
- Robert Peterson, Director, Centre For Law Insurance Law & Regulation
For more information visit: www.driverless-technologies-insurance-north-america.com
For any enquiries, please contact [email protected]