The hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) verification process is an essential step to ensuring systems operate as intended before deployment. In this webinar, UEI will discuss solutions that can help diagnose early issues, reduce risk of failures, and increase confidence in system performance. They will showcase tips and solutions that will provide you with confidence in your aircraft’s safety and performance.
- The V-model from System Definition to Deployment – Understanding Validation and Verification – Project Design and Test Paths – Key components of each, discussing real-world examples and solutions
- Building a Comprehensive Verification Application – HIL and System-Integration-Lab (SIL) Solutions – Newer standards such as VISTAS – Virtual Interoperable Simulation for Tests of Aircraft Systems in Virtual or Hybrid Bench
- Verification Checklist for Application Success
- Erik Goethert – Sr. Director of Business Development & Strategic Marketing, UEI
- Ben Sampson – Editor, Mark Allen Group: Aerospace Testing International, Business Airport International, Air Traffic Technology
Date and time:
July 27th – 15:00 (UTC)