As LiDAR sensors become more and more popular, the webinar by SPH Engineering will focus on training drone pilots new to UgCS flight planning software on how to effectively plan survey missions for LiDAR. This will include knowledge useful for new as well as intermediate users of UgCS.
The webinar will also cover topics such as flight planning with terrain following and flying with UgCS offline. In addition, the webinar will cover the workflow of how to gather DSM/DTM data and use both datasets to plan safe and efficient magnetic surveys.
- Connecting your drone to UgCS
- Simple flight planning with terrain following
- LiDAR Area scan planning
- LiDAR Corridor scan planning
- Adding calibration segments
- Route management and export
- Using custom maps and elevation models
- Tips for using UgCS offline