Machine vision continues to grow in 2022 in terms of both adoption and technology. More than ever before, people are turning to machine vision. Tom Brennan, President, Artemis Vision; David Dechow, VP Outreach and Vision Technology, Landing.AI; and Perry West, Founder and President Automated Vision Systems, Inc. will discuss some of the advances in components and software that are powering recent machine vision growth, along with the applications that are being further enabled by these developments.
Technologies expected to be discussed include:
- Advances in sensor technologies
- 3D imaging components
- Evolving lighting components and technologies
- Spectral and non-visible imaging
- Advances in software and deep learning
- COVID-19’s impact on the machine vision market