UAV designers must consider a variety of factors when determining the specifications of their aircraft. Mission parameters will determine the payload requirements and the overall size of the vehicle. The propulsion system must be configured to support these requirements but understanding the details of propulsion systems can be complex. During the webinar, we will help designers understand how to balance these competing needs.
Attendees will learn:
• How peak power differs from continuous power
• What performance curves really tell you
• How operating temperature and altitude are interrelated
• Why power to weight ratio may be more important than weight alone
• What you need to know about efficiency ratings