The Paris Air Show has been the world’s leading aviation and space event for over 100 years.
The 50th Paris Air Show will take place at Le Bourget exhibition centre from 17 to 23 June 2013, and will once again bring together all the industry’s players worldwide to showcase the latest technological innovations.
The first 4 days of the Show, exclusively for the industry, are followed by 3 days for the general public.
The Paris Air Show is organised by Salon International de l’Aeronautique et de l’Espace (SIAE), a subsidiary of GIFAS (the French Aerospace Industries Association).
– 2000 international exhibitors
– 138 000 trade visitors
– 193 000 general public visitors
– 130 000 sqm total area sold (halls, village, chalets, outdoor area)
– 192 000 sqm aircraft display areas
– Over 140 aircrafts present including 42 in flying display
– 205 official delegations from 88 countries
– 3000 accredited journalists from all over the world
To learn more about International Paris Air Show – Le Bourget 2013, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.