Lexar has announced the Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card, designed for drone and action camera photography. The Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets users quickly capture and transfer high-quality media files, including Full-HD and 4K UHD video (based on 64GB and above only).
The card is rated Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), giving users the stable write speed performance needed to ensure smooth and efficient recording and making dropped frames are a thing of the past.
With up to 256GB capacity, drones can capture more aerial footage on one card, for longer.
Joey Lopez, Director of Brand Marketing at Lexar commented; “Specifically made to endure the elements during drone and action-cam photography, the Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ Card is the perfect choice for adventurers, content creators, and drone enthusiasts. With capacity options up to 256GB, users will have plenty of storage space to capture all their adventures, explorations, competitions, and more.”
- Reliable performance designed specifically for drones and action cameras
- Up to 256GB to capture more aerial footage
- Designed for durability, even in harsh conditions. Shock resistant: (200G [1961.33m/sec^2] 3ms, 150G [1471.00m/sec^2] 10ms, from X.Y.Z, 3 directions/3 times each).
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including Full-HD and 4K UHD (based on 64GB and above only)
- Write speeds up to 90MB/s*
- Delivers read speeds up to 160MB/s* for quick offloads
*Up to 160MB/s read transfer, write speeds up to 90MB/s. Engineered with advanced technology to reach read/write speed beyond UHS-I 104MB/s specification. Speeds are based on internal testing and actual performance may vary. Read/write speed full performance achieved only when paired with Lexar Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader or Lexar Professional Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader marked with Rev B.