New speakers have just been announced for the upcoming IoT Tech Expo Global, taking place 1-2 December 2022 at Olympia, London.
Over the course of two days, visitors will have a chance to listen to presentations, visit over 150 exhibition stalls showcasing the newest technology solutions, and connect with representatives of some of the biggest brands, all implementing the Internet of Things within their sectors.
The organizers have announced the next group of speakers, who will share their knowledge at the upcoming IoT Tech Expo. Some of the highlights include:
- Sotiria Lavasa – Senior Digital Consultant, Smart Buildings – Arup
- Ange Johnson de Wet – Head of Cloud & Technology Change Risk – Lloyds Banking Group
- Ben Lomax Thorpe – Global Leading Professional, Digital Twin – Royal HaskoningDHV
- Ian Smithyman – Remote Operating Transformation Director – Mitie
- Dale Sinclair – Director, Head of Digital Innovation – WSP
The first day of the event will conclude with an evening networking party, attended by speakers, exhibitors, media partners and delegates who purchase a VIP Networking ticket.
The IoT Tech Expo will be part of TechEx Global which is made up of six co-located events. This includes the IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data, Blockchain, Cyber Security & Cloud Congress, PLUS Techforge Media’s Digital Transformation Week and the Edge Computing Expo.
The event is attended by CTOs, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Ups, OEMs, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more representatives of top brands implementing IoT.
The expo is expected to attract over 5,000 guests, with 150 exhibitors and a minimum of 100 speakers.