Counter UAS Technology USA 2022 Announcement: MARSS to Deliver Briefing on NiDAR™ CUAS COMPACT
MARSS recently launched its latest UAS threat detection and tracking system, NiDAR™ CUAS COMPACT.
The NiDAR™ CUAS COMPACT is an out-of-the-box air surveillance system, offering the very latest in CUAS capabilities for reliable threat detection, classification and protection against drones and unmanned vehicles.
SAE Media Group is delighted to announce MARSS as the Lead Sponsor for the 2nd Annual Counter UAS Technology Conference, taking place on December 5-6, 2022, at the Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Arlington, VA.
Register today while there are a few delegate places remaining at: http://www.counter-uas-tech.com/pr5
MARSS’ senior representative, Jeff Tipton will be the first industry speaker on the agenda.
‘MARSS NIDAR C2: BEST OF BREED’
- MARSS seamlessly integrates sensors & effectors into NiDAR C2 for optimum & actionable counter UAS
- MARSS NiDAR Sensor Fusion incorporates 15+ years of AI / ML research & practical real-world operations into every system
- MARSS has multiple proven CUAS & Surveillance systems in service now
Attendees will be able to visit MARSS’ booth to discover more about their products and/or services during dedicated networking lunches and breaks, as well as in their evening networking reception after Day 1 of the conference.
The latest conference stats include:
- 43+ expert speakers
- 2 interactive panel discussions
- Nations in attendance: Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, the UK, the USA, and NATO.
- 240+ delegates in the room
This highly anticipated meeting will focus on the major challenges in current and emerging technologies related to C-UAS technology including the priorities, developments and solutions to protect us from UAS proliferation.
For the full conference agenda, visit >> http://www.counter-uas-tech.com/pr5
Counter UAS Technology USA 2022 conference is supported by:
Lead Sponsor: MARSS
Gold Sponsors: Advanced Protection Systems | Echodyne | ESG | Kirintec | Ninja | Weibel Doppler Radars
Sponsor & Exhibitors: Axient | Amentum | CACI | Convexum | D-FEND Solutions | Fortem Technologies | Robin Radar Systems | ECS & TCI | University of North Dakota