Bringing together the most influential thought leaders for presentations, the Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA Conference agenda will explore the core trends and technologies shaping the future of unmanned maritime systems.
The topics for this year include autonomy for Mine Countermeasures (MCM) and Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) operations, updates on key unmanned platform programs – such as Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) – preparing and supporting unmanned systems for operations, Manned/Unmanned Teaming, UMS interoperability initiatives, unmanned hydrography and oceanography, and much more.
The conference will take place on September 28-29, 2022, at the Hilton Arlington Hotel, Virginia, USA. Places are limited with more than 100 delegates already confirmed; register here>
This participant-led meeting is continuing to generate significant interest from the US Navy and wider Department of Defense (DoD), as well as international commercial partners across the domain.
These are a few of the organizations attending this year:
- Air & Marine Operations (AMO)
- U.S. Customs And Border Protection (CBP)
- Anduril Industries
- Bramer Group
- Chess Dynamics Ltd
- Center For Naval Analyses (CNA)
- Dell Federal
- Directorate Of Naval Requirements/Royal Canadian Navy
- Edge Case Research
- Epoch Concepts LLC
- Fairbanks Morse
- Fortress Information Security
- Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC)
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Kongsberg Maritime
- Maritime Research Institute Netherlands (MARIN)
- Maritime Tactical Systems (MARTAC)
- Mind Technology
- National Geosaptial-Intelligence Agency
- NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence
- Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific
- Navy Office of the Judge Advocate General
- NSWC Carderock – Naval Sea Systems Command
- U.S. Navy
- Office of Naval Research
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E)
- PEO USC – Naval Sea Systems Command
- Prescient Edge Corporation
- Royal Australian Navy
- Royal Navy
- Sayres and Associates
- Silvus Technologies
- TVAR Solutions
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. DoD
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Marine Forces Central Command
- U.S. Naval Academy
- U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Center
- U.S. Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- Ultra Maritime
- Sonar Systems
- plus many more.
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Honeywell – Kongsberg Maritime AS – Sayres and Associates – Silvus Technologies – SparkCognition Government Systems’ (SGS) – Windward USA
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Justin Predescu at +44 (0) 20 7827 6130 or email [email protected].
For more information on delegate places, contact Callum Kenmure at +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email http://www.umst-usa.com/ASDPR2.