OxTS has launched its first ever virtual showroom, providing a new way for visitors to the OxTS website to explore and interact with the company’s Inertial Navigation System (INS) hardware and related software.
Visitors can explore the virtual showroom’s seven designated areas and learn more about:
- An INS drone set-up (interactive 3D model)
- The company’s hardware and software products that provide accurate position, navigation and timing measurements
- The applications where OxTS’ INS devices can help customers survey with confidence
- Ways in which OxTS products can be used
- Available resources to support projects
- The LiDAR sensors customers can integrate OxTS INS devices with
- An INS car set-up (interactive 3D model)
Visitors will also find a range of useful information such as INS and LiDAR hardware integration guides, manuals, product videos, brochures and more.