AutoSens has been running world class conferences in the vehicle perception technology space since 2015. Covering all topics relating to ADAS and autonomous vehicles these events are designed by engineers, for engineers.
Leveraging the power of their extensive network of world class engineers and scientists, AutoSens has launched a 12-module online course – ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems) foundation level.
AutoSens Academy has been designed for engineers and technologists from a variety of backgrounds, wanting to gain a comprehensive understanding of the full perception system design, manufacture and operation.
Bringing the key technical disciplines required to build the latest ADAS or autonomous vehicle perception systems to life, each of the 12 monthly modules will be delivered online through a combination of:
- 3+ hours of recorded materials, per module, broken into 15-20 minute learning videos
- Homework modules to put learning into practice ahead of the group work sessions
- 4-hour, tutor-led, interactive group session enabling learners to work through module specific tasks with other course participants
- Networking and peer-driven discussion during the final week, culminating in a module quiz
- Additional reading and resources where appropriate
Speaking of AutoSens Academy Prof. Dr. Alexander Braun, Professor of Physics at the University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf endorsed the initiative saying; “There are many commercial reasons why the OEMs continue to invest in improving these technologies, and there is a global shortage of experienced engineers. The opportunities for upcoming engineers are significant, and I think the AutoSens Academy would be a very effective way to boost your career.”
The AutoSens Academy will be available to purchase from 22 February 2021. The first module will begin on 29 March.