FLIR have released a free digital guidebook entitled “8 Things Engineers Should Know About Thermal Imaging – A guide for integrating thermal sensor technology into your next project”.
Thermal imaging is used for a wide variety of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)-based applications, including construction, surveillance, firefighting, search and rescue, and law enforcement.
The guidebook covers the following topics:
- Thermal imaging technology and its applications
- How thermal cameras work
- How to pick the right thermal imager for your integrated product
- Radiometric capabilities
- What to look for in an IR supplier
- The total cost of ownership
- Export licenses for thermal cameras
To learn more about integrating thermal imaging technology for UAV and robotics solutions, download the guidebook from FLIR’s website here.