Mobilicom has announced the release of its fourth product, the SkyHopper VU, a Mobile HD Video & Data Receiver that enables real-time HD video and broadband data content consumption, shared and distributed to multiple viewers simultaneously.
The SkyHopper VU (Viewer) is targeted at the drones & robotics market, particularly within security & surveillance, mining and resources applications. The SkyHopper VU improves the operational capabilities of any mobile team by providing real-time HD video & broadband data reception, essential for situation awareness & efficient operations.
SkyHopper VU’s key features include:
- Built to enable mission-critical operations
- Unified, encrypted & secured device with multiple elements
- Toughpad multi-touch Tablet
- Receiver unit
- User replaceable Battery
- Power supply & Antenna
- Light & compact
- Extended Ruggedized grade
- Configurable receiver unit
- Dual receiver antenna & GPS location base services
- All-weather IP65 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- 7″ Windows Tablet with Intel 6th Generation core M5 Processor
- Powered by Windows 10 Professional
- Daylight readable
“As SkyHopper services additional essential components of the drone system solution, its customers will see benefits across quality, cost and efficiency,” stated Oren Elkayam, Mobilicom CEO.
The SkyHopper VU will be showcased at the AUVSI Xponential trade show in Denver.