Tersus Launches New OEM GNSS Positioning & Heading Board
Published: 21 Nov 2017 | Author: Mike Rees
Tersus GNSS has announced the launch of the BX316D, the company’s newest GNSS OEM RTK & PPK board designed to provide accurate positioning and heading. The BX316D is ideal for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and other unmanned systems, and is able to facilitate a wide range of applications such as surveying, mapping, and precision agriculture.
The BX316D GNSS board is able to integrate with other host devices or to serve as an independent positioning system. The versatile interface and log/command formats make it compatible with many major GNSS OEM boards already on the market.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning+ heading mode, and modes are software configurable
- Up to 20Hz RTK solution and raw data output
- Supports IMU raw data output
- Pin to Pin compatible with Novatel OEM617D
- LOG & Command compatible with Novatel Protocol
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL level
- External antenna input through MMCX connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
Other Recent Articles