Modular Devices, a supplier of DC-DC Converter technology, has announced the introduction of a new series in the company’s POWRMOD product line, specifically designed for wide range input voltage applications. The PM367 DC-DC power converters derive any single voltage output from a 9–50VDC continuous operating range input bus, and are designed for COTS program requirements and applications with demanding environmental conditions, such as unmanned systems.
- Standard outputs from 0.8V – 48VDC at 10 Watts
- No additional components required
- Metal case
- Internal EMI filter (MIL-STD-461F)
- Fully regulated output
- Low ripple
- Fast transient response time
- Simple logic level On-Off control
- User adjustable output
- Fully isolated
- Short circuit and output overload protection
- Works through 80V transients (MIL-STD-704A)
PM367s come in a 2.1×1.1×0.37” full metal sealed package for ease of mounting and effective thermal management. They are available with Commercial Screening (-40°C to +85°C ) or Rugged screening (-55°C to +105°) levels.
Find suppliers of Power Distribution Products for Unmanned Applications >