The Energy Drone Coalition, a ground-breaking resource with events, news and market intelligence that focuses specifically on collaboration within the rapidly emerging drone/UAV technology being utilized and developed for the oil & gas, power, mining & chemical industries, has confirmed details of the upcoming Energy Drone Summit, taking place June 20 – 21 in Houston, Texas.
The EDC Summit is an opportunity for leaders in energy drone fields to come together to share ideas and best practices. Sessions and workshops led by industry experts will cover vital topics that are currently affecting energy companies, including:
- Enterprise Ready, Energy Asset Owners UAS Ops Roundtable
- Energy UAVs R&D: Latest FAA Updates from the Centers of Excellence
- Subsea, Surface, Land and Air Solutions via Autonomous Drones / Vessels, ROV’s and More: Use Case Session
- Safety & Mitigating Risk in Energy UAS Ops
- Low Power Lines Inspection by UAV with Lidar: Use Case Session
- End-to-End Drone Solutions for Powerline inspections: Use Case Session
- Commercial Operations, Workflows and New Technologies: Use Case Session
- Public Acceptance & Trust, Risk Perception and Privacy Challenges & Solutions
- NUASCP – National UAS Credentialing Program: Use Case Session
- UAS Operations: Building The Business Case for the Energy Enterprise
- UAS Emerging Technology for Energy: Updates & Use Cases
- UAV Forensics and Analysis, What You Do After You Detect and Neutralize a Malicious UAV: Use Case Session
- UAV Mapping: Photogrammetry or Lidar? : Use Case Session
- Regulations / SOPs / Certifications / Compliance Roundtable: Building Consensus for Energy Enterprise Growth
- UAV Counter Measures and Physical Security Threats & Solutions
- Drones for Next-Gen Oil & Gas Facility Protection: UAV Technology Sniffing for Leaks, Surveying Operations and Protecting the Environment: Use Case Session
- Data Security & Management / Cyber security for UAV Operations
- Workshop: Launching a Drone Program
- Workshop: Surveying and Mapping
The Summit agenda can be viewed here. Speakers from Valero, Duke Energy, Hogan Lovells, NASA, San Diego Gas & Electric, Westar Energy, DataWing Global, Trumbull Unmanned, PrecisionHawk, BNSF Railway and many more will be sharing their experience and insight.
The challenges and solutions to be covered at the live event are directly sourced from the community and have been reviewed by UAV and Energy industry leaders on the Energy Drone Coalition Advisory Board. EDC’s Advisory Board has assisted and made recommendations for the content, speakers, articles, focus and growth for the Energy Drone Coalition and Summit, to provide an engaging forum for the entire community of energy drone/UAV proponents, operators, solution providers and regulators.