The [email protected] and [email protected] expos will take place within IFA Global Markets, an exhibition which focuses on the B2B2C and retail channels. In addition to consumer and retail 3D printers and robots, other cutting-edge exhibitor groups from around the globe will be on display within IFA Global Markets. IFA attracts over 249,000 visitors, 60% of whom are from the channel.
Confirmed exhibitors include: Formlabs; JER Education Technology Co. Limited.; SemVox; and Trinkle.
[email protected] powered by Innorobo will also feature two days of conference sessions exploring innovation trends in home and retail robotics.
Session topics include:
• Market Data & Major Trends
• From IoT to [email protected]
• Vacuum Cleaner, Lawnmower: What’s Next?
• Robotic Assistance in Elderly care: Learnings from the SmartAssist Project
• The New Home Interface
• The Future of Retail – Feedback on Pepper Deployment in Retail Stores
• Service Robotics in Europe: Current Status, Perspectives in the Frame of the H2020 European Program
• State of the Art and Perspective for [email protected]
• Personal & Professional Use
• Startup Pitches and Demos
• Foresight Session with Robotics as General Purpose Technology
To attend conference sessions, register for a 1 Day or 2 Day Conference Pass. Use code “UST” to save 15%. Conference attendees will also have access to the expo. Prices increase on-site so reserve your pass in advance to save.