BPM Research Group, Shanghai, has announced details of the second China UAV Summit, taking place in Shenzhen, August 25 at the Shenzhen Marriott Nanshan Hotel. Once again BPM promises to deliver thought provoking debate on UAV trends, industry challenges, growth prospects, drone demographics, what works and what does not. This success has dubbed BPM a ‘keystone’ for furthering any network and, a coveted reputation within China as people who connect global industrial experts with investors, end users and manufacturers.
A number of panel discussions have been confirmed, focusing on regulations, trends and potential growth for drones in the short to long-term future. This engaging event aims to bring you the latest insider information.
Alta Devices has been confirmed as the Keynote Sponsor and will showcase how innovation in solar technology is furthering the development of drones. Rich Kapusta, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Sales at Alta Devices, is included in the speaker line-up.
The line-up of speakers include:
• Angus Scott, Drone Consultant, South East Asia Assessor EuroUSC International
• Patrice Gaucher, CEO Aerial Entertainment Studios
• Craig Davidenko, Founder DroneMedia
• Percy Fung, Production Director Film Magic, Hong Kong
• Nick Foxall, Founder and Director at Dronesurvey, Hong Kong
• Rich Kapusta, Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Sales Alta Devices
• Dr. Adrien Briod, Co-founder & CTO Flyability SA
• Kay Wackwitz, CEO & Founder Drone Industry Insights
• Pulkit Jaiswal, CEO SwarmX
• Jack Wu, General Manager – Greater China Electro Optical Systems (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
And many more….
To find out more about this edition of China UAV Summit, visit www.uav-summit.com.