Details have been announced for the Texas UAS Summit & Expo which takes place March 29-31, 2016 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel, Austin, Texas.
As the UAS industry continues to reach new commercial and operational heights, the state of Texas has emerged as a hotbed for current UAS activity. Equipped with the Lone Star UAS Center of Excellence test site, an unprecedented number of UAV end-user opportunities, and the support of commercial, private and state-based entities, Texas has established itself as a pillar to all things UAS.
The Texas UAS Summit & Expo will be the first-ever comprehensive look at UAS in Texas and how the Lone Star state is shaping the industry. Produced in collaboration with the expert team from the Lone Star UAS test site, the two-day event will explain and reveal the cutting-edge research, commercial operation successes and end-user opportunities present in Texas or the region. The event will unite commercial manufacturers and operators, researchers, payload providers, platform designers, 333 exempt entities and multiple leaders spearheading UAS expansion in Texas and beyond.
Top Reasons to Attend the Texas UAS Summit & Expo in 2016:
• This event is the first-ever Texas-focused UAS offering to showcase the commercial opportunities and UAS growth possibilities related to Texas and the greater Gulf Coast region.
• Focused, technical presentations and special events designed to describe the latest technology offerings, software packages, business models and regulatory updates on the UAS industry
• Exclusive conference social media site, where you can connect with your colleagues before, during and after the event.
• Industry specific tours
• Magazine coverage before, during and after the event
• 40+ exhibiting companies showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches and valuable industry services
• Access to the Lone Star UAS test site’s team of experts and research partners.
“UAS end-use applications and advanced research projects have shifted from hypothetical ideas to real-world scenarios. In no state is this more evident than in Texas,” says UAS Magazine editor Luke Geiver. “Content at the Texas UAS Summit & Expo will reveal the work happening in a myriad of use cases ranging from agriculture to infrastructure inspection.” He continues, “Texas offers multiple UAS use-case scenarios for operators and researchers, from oil and gas surveying to coastal monitoring. Our team will showcase the latest and most successful efforts by state entities and private firms operating UAS in Texas and what future UAS operations should or could look like.”
“We’re excited about the opportunity to partner with the Lone Star UAS Center of Excellence & Innovation to sponsor what will be a national event showcasing UAS training, research, and innovations taking place in Texas and the Texas A&M University System,” says Gary Sera, Director of Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX).
The event will include an exhibit hall and several sponsorship opportunities. “This is an excellent opportunity for companies to network with key decision-makers in the UAS industry,” says John Nelson, sales and marketing director at BBI International. “Anyone involved in the commercial UAV sector will find great value in the quality of leads generated at the show.” He says, “We are providing complimentary registrations to military members, as well as deeply discounted rates for Section 333 exempt operators.”
For more information visit: Texas UAS Summit & Expo