Midwest Motion Products Inc. has released a new “GRA52” Right Angled Gearmotor System. The 1:1 Right Angled Gearbox offers significantly increased versatility, with a fully reversible design and output ratios ranging from 3.7:1 to 2076:1. This compact and lightweight unit can be mounted in tight spaces and is a cost-effective solution for a number of applications.
The unit is available in both brushed and brushless DC motor configurations, with Planetary Gearheads.
- Output Speed from 1-1500 RPM
- Continuous Output Torque to 443 In-Lbs
- Current draw from > 1A to 8A Continuous
- Brushed and Brushless Motor configurations
- Input voltages from 12V to 90V DC
- Keyed, 12mm diameter output shaft
- Compact and Lightweight design.