Eurotech subsidiary, Parvus, announces the DuraCOR 80-40, a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on the high performance Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors with a high-speed, stackable PCI-Express bus (PCIe/104) architecture for I/O card expansion.
Optimally designed for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned or unmanned vehicle applications, the DuraCOR 80-40 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable mechanical robustness and modular I/O expansion for extreme environmental and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and MIL-STD-461F.
Delivering new capabilities for C4ISR command & control, image processing and surveillance requirements, the DuraCOR 80-40 features modular interlocking chassis segments with pre-installed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors and an internal power/control bus to ease the integration of application-specific PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express I/O cards and meet high-speed mission payload I/O requirements.
The unit supports factory integration of the Cisco IOS-managed DuraMAR 5915 router and/or application I/O cards into a single appliance combination of computer + router + switch + application I/O. Parvus application engineering services are offered for pre-integrated I/O cards and semi-customized configurations.
KEY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• High Performance Processor
– Intel 2nd Generation Core i7 (Sandy Bridge), 2.2 GHz, 8 GB DRAM with Integrated GPU and AVX Signal Processing
– Roadmapped Support for 3rd Generation Core i7 Ivy Bridge Processor
• Connectivity & I/O
– 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 6x USB, 2x RS-232 Serial, 16x Discrete DIO
– Analog Video, Digital DVI, Stereo Audio, PS2
– Dual Slots for Removable 2.5” SATA Solid State Disks (on Rear)
– Other I/O Configurations by Special Order (i.e. MIL-STD-1553/429)
• Rugged Mechanical Design
– Designed for MIL-810G Shock, Vibration, Thermal, Altitude, Humidity
– -40 to +71C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
– Corrosion-Resistant, Aluminum Chassis Sealed Against Water, Dust, EMI
– Sealed, Hinged Panel on Rear for Dual Removable SATA SSD Storage
– Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable I/O Connections
– Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for Aircraft and Vehicle Use
– Designed to MIL-461F Conducted/Radiated Emissions & Susceptibility
– Flexible / Robust Mounting – Base Flange Mount or Side Boss Mount
• Modular / Expandable
– Modular Interlocking Chassis Supports Stackable PCIe/104 I/O Card Expansion for High Speed Interconnect (2-3 Card Slots Per Expansion Chassis Segment)
– Pre-Installed MIL-38999 Connectors and Internal Power/Control Bus Ease Integration of PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express Cards by Factory, including Factory Integration of DuraMAR 5915 Router for Computer + Router + Switch Appliance