Corsair Engineering Inc. will be attending AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2012 from August 6-9, 2012 and showcasing their innovative UAS training product: the Integrated Multi-Mission, Multi-Platform UAS Trainer or IM3PUT.
IM3PUT is an affordable desktop UAS training solution that provides individual, crew, or distributed UAS training. It was developed specifically to train UAS pilot/sensor operator core skills by utilizing an agnostic platform, or, integrating with/emulating current UAS systems for highly efficient and cost effective training. Utilizing Corsair or customer developed skills/knowledge sessions or free-play mission oriented scenarios operators and crews are afforded incredibly realistic and robust training opportunities.
The included Core Skills Trainer (CST) is an agnostic UAS platform designed specifically to promote comprehensive UAS knowledge and skills development. The CST allows the student to operate an agnostic, automated UAS, eliminating the requirement for memorizing system specific specifications and limitations, or learning skills associated with a specific system. This significantly reduces training time/costs while still providing comprehensive development of key UAS skills.
IM3PUT Highlights include:
– Training for multiple UAS platforms on a single training device
– CST with EO and IR Sensors included with (other sensors available)
– Optional integration with or emulation of any UAS platform
– Instruction in basic through advanced UAS concepts: navigation, sensor usage, airspace and weather restrictions, CRM, etc.
– User developed scenarios: Standard content includes route and action selectable civilian, military, and first responder humans and vehicles
– Multiple 3-D terrain databases available with customized development upon request
– Rapid prototyping of any sensor and functionality
IM3PUT is hosted on Corsair’s Envision Training Environment which provides the ability to conduct highly focused performance assessed training utilizing high fidelity simulation.
The Envision Training Environment is a robust training system that provides the full complement of features and capabilities required to conduct individual or crew instructor-led or self-guided dynamic training sessions. Features include:
– Integrated Learning Management System (LMS) to store and deliver training events and free-play mission scenarios
– Virtual Instruction capability to reduce instructor requirements and/or allow after-hours supplemental training
– Automated Performance Assessment provides for real-time and post session testing, reinforcement, and verification of required knowledge and skills
Chuck Ehlert, Brant Bond, Doug Smith, and Corsair Engineering Inc. team members will be present to speak with visitors and answer any questions about the company and its services. To schedule a one-on-one meeting at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America with the team email:[email protected].
Corsair Engineering Inc. is a veteran-owned small business providing government and industry customers with quality high-fidelity training systems supporting engineering and logistics services.
Corsair Engineering Inc. designs, develops, and delivers cost effective integrated human performance solutions that result in measurable value and productivity improvement. Our values are anchored in “Doing the Right Thing.”