A broad spectrum of Elbit Systems innovative solutions designed for the changing requirements of the defense industry will be on display at the Farnborough International Airshow 2012, July 9-15. The Company’s exhibition (booth C-14, Hall 1) will focus on advanced next-generation airborne solutions for pilot situational awareness and enhanced flight protection and safety. The Company will also showcase an array of cutting-edge avionic systems, advanced electronic warfare, electro-optics and unmanned systems demonstrating leadership in its core business areas.
Elbit Systems’ Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) have earned international recognition and play increasingly vital roles in the global war on terrorism. The Company’s UAS are the backbone of the Israel Defense Forces and other world leading armed forces.
The Skylark I-LE (Long Endurance) is a derivative of the legacy Skylark I UAS and will be presented in real-size. It is operational with several armed forces worldwide. In addition to other improvements, Skylark I-LE has been upgraded to offer longer endurance of up to three hours and enhanced robustness.
The Hermes 900 Tactical MALE UAS and Hermes 450 Tactical Long Endurance UAS, will be presented in 1:10 scale along with the Hermes 90 and Skylark II.
A world leader for over four decades in the field of Electronic and Information Warfare as well as Intelligence and C3 systems, Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT – Elisra will present:
• NEW: ALL-in-SMAL is an integrated EW Suite, offering for the first time, the most advanced multi-spectral DAS and ESM capabilities packed into a single, LRU, delivering superior accuracy identification and location. Extremely compact in size and lightweight, the system’s modular design and open architecture offer multiple interface possibilities.
• SIGINT Payloads for UAS designed to meet the full range of UAS tactical and strategic mission requirements:
• EMERALD (AES-210) – A fully-featured ESM/ELINT system installable on a variety of platforms of modern forces, EMERALD ensures mission-readiness in the most challenging scenarios, including: surveillance, information-gathering, geolocation, enemy radars targeting and platform self-protection.
• SkyFix – A compact, fully featured, lightweight, high-precision and modular airborne COMINT/DF system, SkyFix is designed to meet the full range of UAS tactical and strategic mission requirements.
• SKYJAM – An airborne COMJAM system, SKYJAM is modular, flexible, and configured to handle emerging threats. The system can manage multiple frequency sub-bands prepared with predefined threat lists and jamming priorities.