AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2013
Event Details12-15 August 2013 Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, Washington DC, 20001, United States Visit Website
About the Event
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2013 has now concluded. Click for details about AUVSI 2014
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems returns to Washington, DC in 2013. Join the key leaders and decision-makers of the unmanned systems industry for four days packed with exhibits, live demonstrations on the show floor, world-class educational programming and networking opportunities. Be a part of the key forum for advancing the state of the unmanned systems industry!
Show Highlights Include:
- 570+ Exhibitors (350,000 gross sq.ft./ 32,500 sq. meters of exhibit space)
- 8,000+ Attendees including: commercial and defense operators, CEOs and high-level decision makers, government and industry program mangers, policy makers, scientists, researchers and students
- Delegates form more than 40 countries
- 100+ educational sessions including keynotes, presentations, panels, hot topics, posters and interactive workshops
- Live Demonstrations on the show floor
- Exhibit Hall Uniform Days – military and first responders recieve complimentary access to the exhibit hall and general sessions 13-15 August
2013 Program Highlights
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2013 Educational Program will feature the latest issues, trends and developments impacting the unmanned systems and robotics community.
Start your conference early by attending the afternoon programming sessions which will kick off the conference on Monday, 12 August. These sessions will feature a mixture of presentations, panels and interactive workshops addressing key industry issues! The program begins at 1300 on Monday afternoon and will conclude with an evening reception allowing attendees and speakers an intimate setting to mingle and network!
We’re working hard to confirm an outstanding morning keynote speaker line-up for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the show! These dynamic talks will be followed by a combination of the industry’s most timely technical, panel and hot topic sessions each afternoon.