Designed to meet requirements of remote drone identification and localization in ASTM/ASD-STAN standard. Using the BLE broadcast technology the device provides surveillance and drone operator identification capability based on any modern mobile devices such as smartphone or tablet.
idME can be easily connected to Pixhawk controller via JST connector. For full operation, a position source (along with other parameters) is required, which is obtained directly from the MAVLink protocol.
Small outline and low power consumption allow it to be used in ultra-lightweight drones. AT commands provide feasibility to configure broadcast messages, such as drone identification number, type of aircraft, etc. Additional authentication mechanisms are also available.
– shipping possible from July 2021
– FCC/CE certification pending
– in accordance with F3211-19, published in February 2020.
- Capability to work with MAVLINK devices
- BLE broadcast technology compliant with ASTM and ASD-STAN
- Interfaces: UART, USB
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and 5.2
- Free Android application available
- UAS >250g/open & special category
- Police/Special forces