TT-SF1 is high quality and low price OEM ADS-B/GNSS receiver/FLARM transceiver series operating at 1090MHz and region-dependent FLARM frequency. It is based on the proven FPGA-In-The-Loop technology, which is a unique combination of a single-core processor and FPGA.
The patented solution allows high-speed RF data processing with a significantly reduced number of electronic components. Simultaneous miniaturization of the module and its OEM nature opens a wide range of possible applications. Fast UART interface and easy configuration with AT-commands allows for the simple integration of the module with the user’s system.
In addition, extra interfaces open the way to customize the firmware and extend the module with non-standard functions. There are several communication interfaces, protocols and special functionalities available on request.
Notice: price includes a life-long FLARM license.Features:
- Fastest ADS-B implementation on a surface of <4cm2
- Receiving of ADS-B, Mode-A/C/S with RF signal
- Strength/quality analysis
- Timestamp for multilateration
- Best-in-class aircraft tracking
- Multiple supported protocols: AERO, MAVLink
- Scalable OEM solution with the enormous customization potential
- Firmware update capability
- Weight < 2g
- Designed to meet MOPS defined in TSO-C199
- Evaluation kit available
- SAA / DAA (Sense and Avoid / Detect and Avoid)
- UAS ground stations and high-density traffic surveillance
- UTM / U-Space construction (traffic surveillance network)
- Traffic-flow analysis and statistics
- Monitoring of 1090MHz band (signal integrity check)
- ADS-B/In/Out devices that meet the NextGen/SESAR philosophy