Septentrio has announced the addition of the AsteRx-i S to its GNSS/INS product portfolio. The AsteRx-i S combines Septentrio’s compact, multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS engine with an ultralight external industrial grade MEMS based IMU. Calibrated for wide temperature ranges, the AsteRx-i S delivers accurate and reliable GNSS/IMU integrated positioning to the centimetre-level as well as full attitude at high update rates and low latency.
Designed around demanding requirements for size, weight, power consumption and temperature variation, the AsteRx-i S is ideal for various unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) applications such as inspection, photogrammetry, automation and logistics.
Key features include:
- GNSS/INS positioning with 3D attitude: heading, pitch and roll
- Multi-constellation, multifrequency, all-in-view RTK receiver
- AIM+ interference monitoring and mitigation system
- High-update rate, low-latency positioning and attitude
- Small & ultralight IMU (10 grams)
- Robust calibration for wide temperature ranges
“We are delighted to broaden our AsteRx-i GNSS/INS solutions range, bringing maximum flexibility and choice to our customers. Whether for direct georeferencing in mapping applications with UAVs, for managing containers in a port or for innovative small robots in agriculture. The compactness, affordability and robustness of the AsteRx-i range allows our customers to focus on their success,” said Francesca Clemente, Product Manager at Septentrio.