OxTS has released a brochure detailing how its range of high-accuracy inertial navigation systems (INS) can be integrated with a wide range of LiDAR sensors to provide surveyors with reliable georeferencing of geospatial data.
The brochure includes information on:
- INS measurements that can be integrated with LiDAR data to provide centimetre-level accuracy – absolute position, orientation and GPS time
- OxTS’ INS products for mobile and UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) mapping
- OxTS’ Georeferencer software, which outputs high-accuracy georeferenced pointclouds and includes a boresight calibration tool
- Example applications for OxTS’ LiDAR survey tools, including construction, infrastructure monitoring and geographical survey
- LiDAR scanners supported by Georeferencer
- Examples of pointclouds generated through integration of a LiDAR scanner with an OxTS INS
To find out more about how OxTS’ inertial navigation systems can be integrated with LiDAR scanners to enhance survey applications and pointcloud accuracy, download the brochure from OxTS’ website.