Kairos Autonomi, Inc., a world leader in robotic appliqué kits and developer of the Pronto4 Robotic Appliqué Kit, has introduced a Camera Roll-off Filter to use along with its Pronto4 Robotic Appliqué Kit.
The filter consists of a protective shield that fits over the standard Kairos Autonomi camera and mechanically self-cleans while the unmanned vehicle is in motion. This provides the camera with a clear view, as well as a longer lifespan that can shoot 100 frames through its own selfcleaning process.
“Kairos Autonomi has recognized the need for a self-cleaning camera filter through its experience with customers, ranges and testing sites,” said Troy Takach, president and CEO of Kairos Autonomi. “With this information Kairos has developed an economical and simple Camera Roll-off Filter, similar to those that professional racecar drivers use to keep their field of vision clear during races.”
The filter includes the following specifications:
• Distinctive, durable, lightweight metal canister design
• About 2 ½ inches wide and 8 inches long
• Innovative design protects camera in dusty and harsh weather conditions
• Reliability and functionality is smooth during operation
• Assembly and installation is simple and allows for easy on and off control