The NOVA family of inrunner BLDC motors features a closed housing design and was specifically developed for unmanned applications in the harshest environments, such as desert, snow and sea water operations. All NOVA motors come with IP 54 protection class, which can be adjusted to higher class upon request.
At the same time, the NOVA motors are designed to be extremely efficient and have market leading power-to-weight ratios. This allows for very long endurances and operational times. The NOVA family is available in the power range from 1 kW to 50 kW.
All NOVA motors are made-to-order and tailored to the specific requirements of our customers. This can include adjustments to housing, shaft, number of poles, winding, cooling, IP rating, etc. These customizations allow us to build the most efficient solution for your specific load profile. Our engineering team works hand in hand with you and provides the required technical support and system integration advise.
- Super robust design for use in harsh environments
- Standard protection class IP 54 (higher class possible)
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio and efficiency
- Low moment of inertia with high efficiency in dynamic applications such as multi-copters
- High torque density
- Very smooth running
- No need for gear boxes in most applications