TT-SC1-EXT is high quality and low price OEM ADS-B receiver series operating at 1090MHz.
The patented FPGA-In-The-LoopTM technology allows high-speed RF data processing with a significantly reduced number of electronic components.
Simultaneous miniaturization of the module and its OEM nature opens a wide range of possible applications.Features:
- Smallest ADS-B implementation on a surface of <2 cm2
- Receiving of Mode A/C/S with RF signal strength/quality analysis
- Timestamp (raw data only) for multilateration
- High-resolution ADC with real-time signal processing; best-in-class aircraft tracking
- High sensitive front-end, jamming and ESD protection (only TT-SC1b) with ranges over 150 km (open space, 1dBi antenna)
- Simple module integration and configuration via UART interface and AT commands
- Multiple supported protocols, i.a. MAVLink, GDL90
- Scalable OEM solution with enormous customization potential (additional functions or interfaces on request)
- Firmware update capability (uC and FPGA)
- Low power consumption 3.3V/70mA
- Small outline: 16.0 x 13.0 x 2.65 mm, ver. (a); 20 x13.0 x 2.65 mm, ver. (b), weight < 1.5g
- Designed to meet MOPS defined in TSO-C199
- Evaluation kit available.
- SAA / DAA (Sense and Avoid / Detect and Avoid)
- UAS collision avoidance systems
- UTM / U-Space traffic awareness devices
- Early warning devices for UAS operators
- Collision prediction devices for gliders / paragliders
- ADS-B In devices that meet the NextGen/SESAR philosophy