TR-1A belongs to the second generation of the smallest ADS-B transceivers on market and has been developed for civil and commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems (weight and size reduced by 33%).
The device operates on 1090MHz and allows receiving and transmit ADS-B data with defined 0.25, 0.5 or 1 Watt output power. The transceiver does not require external devices to operate. It is equipped with a high-quality multi-GNSS receiver and a pressure sensor.
The aluminum housing and ESD protection guarantee the high resistance of the device to work in difficult conditions. TR-1A opens the way to the implementation of the Detect and Avoid algorithms, supporting the integration of UAS into the airspace.Features:
- Real-time aircraft tracking on 1090 MHz band
- Patented FPGA-In-The-Loop technology with the capability of receiving thousands of frames per second
- Integrated high-quality GNSS position source and barometric altitude sensor
- 0.25, 0.5 or 1 Watt RF output power
- Implemented MAVLink and AERO protocol
- Low-power consumption and low weight design
- Simple plug&play operation
- Programming via AT commands
- Designed to meet MOPS DO-260B (except the output power)
- Dimension: 35.0 x 25.0 x 8.5 mm
- On-board traffic monitoring
- Position broadcasting
- Implementation of Detect and Avoid algorithms